1) Send us your statement describing your decision to withdraw via certified email (PEC) to email@example.com or via registered post to Spotti S.r.l. Viale Piave 27, 20129 Milan.
2) Once Spotti has received your communication of withdrawal, the Customer Care will contact you via email to accept your request and to confirm the shipment.
3) You must ship the goods you wish to return within 14 days from the acceptance date of your withdrawal request by Spotti. The goods shall be returned in perfect conditions, in their original packaging and together with all accessories. Even if the law in force does not oblige the buyer to purchase an insurance policy on the goods returned, when exercising the right to withdrawal, may we suggest that you acquire one. You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods and you are the sole responsible for the product during its shipment. The address of our warehouse is the following: Spotti S.rl.l - Via Alfred Nobel 26A, 20851 Lissone (Monza e Brianza), Italy.
4) Upon receipt Spotti will verify the integrity of the goods and the presence of all products together with all accessories including the original packaging.
5) If you have complied with all the conditions required, Spotti, in accordance with art. 56 of the consumer code, will send you a confirmation of the acceptance of your return and it will fully reimburse you the price of the products purchased.
For orders paid by credit/debit card, the amount refunded will normally be available to customers in about 10 days and will still be visible on the next card statement. The timing may vary slightly according to the bank circuit of the used credit card.
We remind you that the currency date of the refund is the same as the charge, so you will not endure any loss in terms of bank interest.
For orders purchased through PayPal the refund will be made to your original PayPal account and will be immediately visible. The actual credit card refund from your PayPal account depends on the bank that issued the card.
2. Terms and conditions
The security tag and product label on the items you return must not be cut or damaged. The products must not have been altered and must not show any signs of use.
Returns must be shipped with the original bag or box of the product inside the package with which the goods have been received which must be well sealed with adhesive tape. In the absence of the above, the parcel can be sent along with another suitable packing for the shipment of the goods.
Each product must be returned with all labels and tags attached, and inclusive of all original packaging and accessories received with the order.
In the event that the you receive defective merchandise, or that errors occur in the shipments by Spotti, you are invited to contact the customer service immediately by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you receive the delivery, you must write on the transportation documents “goods accepted with reserve” in the presence of the driver. If there is a damage caused by the carrier that is not immediately visible, we will thereby be able to open a complaint with the transportation firm. All orders are insured against theft and accidental damage caused by transportation from Spotti to your delivery address. Once the parcel has been delivered and you have signed for acceptance at the delivery address, the insurance cover ends. To ensure your purchases arrive intact and in perfect condition, we mandatorily require a signature for acceptance upon delivery. Damaged goods that have not been accepted with reserve won't be refunded.
Spotti reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and in taking care of the shipping costs for the returned goods to its premises.
Spotti also reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns, or otherwise not complying with all the conditions laid down for the return procedure.
In this case, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address.
For all aspects not specifically expressed, the European legislation for distance trading applies.